Saturday 27 February 2010

Ninety

90% of the way through! 90% of the way through and I finally manage to write this early on in the day rather than last minute. That right there is progress. It's mainly because I have to spend all of day 90 writing songs for my Famous Five spoof musical (it's a final assessment thing for uni - It's nowhere near as good as I'd like to think it sounds.)

I have to admit I'm not going to miss limericks. I arbitrarily chose them at the start of this as something I can do quite easily, and I don't think I saw myself properly seeing this through to the end. Anyway, nine tenths of the way through, I feel like it's time for rebellion. I'm sticking it to the (limerick loving) man. Take that, why don't you?




I've been doing this for 90 days,
And it's gone in a bit of haze.
I don't really know
Why I don't just go
A little bit rebellious and fit as many words/syllables into the last line as I possibly can AND not make it rhyme! Ha! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.




.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going - your stamina's great!
    10 more and you've met with your fate
    To be a fine bard
    (We all know it was hard)
    Pray reversal of anapest hate!

    ReplyDelete