Saturday 13 February 2010

Seventy Five

Today I'm making my 'homage' (I have to keep saying homage because I'm not always 100% sure how to spell 'plagiarise'. Well, it's iffy as to whether I'll manage each time I try...) to this blog: http://hundredhaikudays.blogspot.com/ in which Andy writes a haiku a day. (He's also on twitter - www.twitter.com/accleary100days)

I had the following one sided conversation with my friend on a train the other day. I wanted to put it in my usual limerick but I couldn't figure out how. For a start, I'd have needed the dog to be on a log or in a bog, or for there to have been some fog somewhere, and there were none of those things. So a haiku it is.





There's a dog on that
Roof. A German Shepherd dog.
On the roof. Right there.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment