Tuesday 16 February 2010

Seventy Eight

Possibly my favourite of the 100 Days projects (If I had to pick an absolute favourite) is '100 Days of Lists From My Life' by Elise. Every day she makes a list, and I like reading them. it's just that simple.

So today I decided to make a list as it's homage week. I've been sitting at my computer for two days straight as I'm trying to get as much of my dissertation witten as possible in this week, so I decided to use the list-making to make me feel like I'd managed to get SOMETHING done. Although, looking at the list, there is probably a chance I could have been a tad more focussed.

This is everything I've achieved today

However, I'm quite excited because I can also add 'learnt how to include a link in a blog post' and 'learnt how to include a picture in a blog post'. Neither of which were things I could do before.

See?! 78 days in and I'm STILL learning.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment