Tuesday 2 February 2010

Sixty Four

So, on the Hundred Days website yesterday they mentioned someone who'd just started the whole hundred day thing. They'd sent an email of which the first words were "First step in a long journey". There was a challenge - Only a little challenge, more like a 'challengette' - to use those words to come up with something for today.

I a) Like a challenge (It's the title of the Blog and EVERYTHING...)
b) Have slightly run out of ideas so I'll take ANYTHING anyone offers,

So I thought I'd go for it. It couldn't hurt. This is me imagining I'm someone else starting this thing. I don't think limericks are a lifelong skill.




First step in a journey that's long,
And I hope I don't put a foot wrong.
Well... I'm human. I will.
But it might be thrill -
I might learn a new skill that's lifelong.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment