Tuesday 19 January 2010

FIFTY!

I'm off to the National TV Awards tomorrow. Not in a posh way, just in a 'I bought a ticket since it's at the O2 so basically I'll just sit at the back trying to see over a couple of thousand other people's heads' kind of way. Or, for short, 'the good way'. The way that probably involves a strong element of MacDonalds.

Anyway, that does mean I won't have time for limericks tomorrow so I've done another double one. This time I tried to make the two link. There's not really a better way of putting it than pointing out that I started another one mid-sentence. I'm not actually sure if that's allowed or not, but it's too late now! I might just be blowing the limerick world apart here...





Doubles are doubly hard -
I admit that I'm hardly the bard.
Though I daresay that he
Wasn't limericky
Cos then we wouldn't have high regard,

For the plays and the sonnets he wrote
Which we use when we'd like to emote,
When we want to sound smart -
Like we know about art.
Quote, "all's well that ends well", unquote.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment