Wednesday 27 January 2010

Fifty Eight

I'll be honest. I'm knackered. I have been all day and I'm probably going to bed fairly soon which, considering it's 8:30 as I write this, may seem slightly pathetic. However, it's forced me to come up with a way of being lazy and still incorporating Love Week into this thing.

So, this is the only limerick (aside from one concerning a certain woman from Ealing that I think we've all heard...) that I've ever remembered. It's not by me but someone told me it a couple of years ago and I can still remember it. I think I could almost argue that I love it.

So, for love week. A limerick I love. (Although I have no idea who came up with it...)


There once was a man from Peru
Whose limerick stopped at line two.




(It's a lot more impressive to think that I remembered it if we ignore the fact that it's two lines long...)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment