Monday 4 January 2010

Thirty Five

I got an ipod today. It's my first one. I admit I'm slightly behind the times, but for years I decided I didn't want to be giving all of money over to Apple. Now I'm not overly bothered and all I want is a massive memory, hence the ipod.

I love it because it's shiny. That's about it right now because I'm having a nightmare in the form of Itunes. Maybe it's just me but it all seems very complicated...

Anyway, this limerick doesn't make much sense but to be honest I have bigger Itunes-shaped fish to be frying right now. Also I should say, I don't actually regret buying the sucker - It's more that I regret being such a luddite until now...





I'm not sure I'm fully equipped
Since a hole in my wallet I ripped
When I bought my ipod
And... just... Oh my god
I think I'd rather I'd kept it zipped.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment