Monday 11 January 2010

Forty Two

I was supposed to be going to America this summer for about 12 weeks. It was one of these 'work in a summer camp and travel afterwards' dealies which was great and all in theory but everyone working there was almost completely incompetent. Except, ironically, for the woman who is helping me to cancel my application - she's very efficient...

The main reason I wanted to go was to visit various friends who came to do study abroad terms at Goldsmiths and were in my classes/ societies/ halls. It was going to be a grand tour of people's floors and sofas via a few things that I'd randomly decided I'd like to hav seen along the way.

But now it's not happening because of some ridiculously unorganised people which, considering I was really looking forward to it, is a bit rubbish.




I wanted to visit my friends
But the fuss and the faff never ends.
Plus I wouldn't be good,
Trapped with kids in a wood.
I'll just go when my bank account mends.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment