Friday 18 December 2009

Eighteen

Guess what? I still have the mind of a five year old. My friend and I spent most of the morning chucking snow at each other. I can't even honestly say it took the form of anything as structured as "snow balls" most of the time. It's been snowing on and off all day, nobody can get their cars out of our road and all you could hear if you were to open the front door would be my neighbours' vain attempts at scraping the path.

Nobody else seems to see this as a good thing, which I 100% do not get. I just sat and watched the news and people were complaining. Again. Anyone would think we lived in Siberia or somewhere. It's hardly the apocalypse. Anyway, in case it wasn't clear thus far, it annoys me. I'm afraid it's led to yet another snow-themed limerick!




Stop moaning about all the snow!
It's supposed to be fun, don't you know?
If we weren't meant to play,
and skip work for the day,
We wouldn't have weather you can throw.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment