Tuesday 29 December 2009

Twenty Nine

I'm really tired today. I don't know why. What it makes this tiredness extremely galling is that last night I went to bed vey early and listened to an audiobook efore I went to sleep. I never do that. I feel particularly hard done by that I'm tired even after taking a serious hit to my generally-quite-precarious-anyway coolness by reconstructing 'bedtime story' conditions. What exactly is the point of them if they're not going to help you sleep?

So anyway, I'm tired. Almost too tired to be able to come up with three words that end in 'illy' without being childish. I tried too. For almost a minute...




I'm so tired it's just really silly.
And I'm also a little bit chilly.
But I'm sorry, It's tough,
I'm not grown up enough
Not to finish this with the word 'willy'




.

No comments:

Post a Comment