Thursday 17 December 2009

Seventeen

I'm only just out of bed. But I have work tonight so I thought I'd better do this now to save stressing later on. The downside is that I had no ideas about what to write so I did my wikihow trick again. I went for a random article and came up with "how to make eggs in a basket". It's effectively fried bread with a fried egg in the bread. I can't quite get my head around it to be honest. It seems like the kind of thing that'd block your arteries just by looking at it, and if I'm blocking up my arteries I want it to involve chocolate or bacon, which this doesn't include. Basically, I just don't get the appeal.




Eggs in a basket seems gross.
An egg in a hole in some toast?
Cut a hole in the bread
add the egg - like a bed!
But too much turns you into a ghost.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment