Monday 21 December 2009

Twenty One

Family dramas are not my strong point. Unfortunately there seems to be one unfolding in my house right now, which means I'm constantly ever so slightly on edge. My Grandad looks like he'll be in hospital for the forseeable future and we don't quite know what's going to happen, but there's been a lot of hasty re-arrangement of Christmas plans and the like (Also the chance that I may have to be heavily involved in the cooking of Chistmas Dinner which I'm definitely not qulified for...) and lots of relatives spending a lot of time at the hospital.

Anyway, I'm massively uncomfortable in situations like this. I try my best to be the "cheering up" kind of person in every situation, which is sometimes the right thing to do. I get the sense though that right now it's not, which means I feel fairly redundant. I also feel like I probably shouldn't talk to people without them speaking first since I don't know what mood they'll be in and I don't know what'll set them off. Ugh, I hate this.



I don't deal well when everyone's stressed
And I can't do anything for the best.
I might say something bad
And make everyone mad,
And I don't want to give it a test.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment