Friday 11 December 2009

Eleven

I'm not a big drinker. This is mainly due to the fact that I very much am a big cheapskate and I just don't want to spend loads of money when I'm out. However, when the drinks are free it's another story. I went to a Christmas party last night, which did, unfortunately, mean free drinks. It also means that I'm now knackered because I had a late night after planning not to trek all the way across London for uni. However, I am incredibly anal about timekeeping and commitments so I couldn't bring myself to skip my lecture after all. Therefore I am tired. And my journey wasn't all that fun.



Tube journeys are different I'm sure
The morning post the "big night" before.
You moonwalked through a bar,
Sang, and played air guitar.
Now the wine wants to settle the score.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment