Wednesday 9 December 2009

Nine

I've mentioned before that I was running out of ideas for these limericks. Today I decided to try something different. I went to a website I love, which is www.wikihow.com - It's a site where members of the public write articles about how to do things. I love it because there's a little link which brings up a random article about anything (called, cleverly enough,'random article') and I can sit for literally minutes just clicking this link - 'minutes' doesn't sound like a lot but I get bored easily... I enjoy seeing what weirdness people actually want instructions for, and also what weirdness people will write articles about. And then I climb onto my oh-so-familiar high horse and judge them.

So today I clicked the 'random article' link and decided that whatever came up, I would boil the article down to limerick form. I got "How to Get Ready for Bed": http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Ready-for-Bed




Preparation is usually key
To going to bed worry free.
Brush your teeth, wash your face,
Have no light in the place.
And please make sure you've had a wee!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment