Sunday 20 December 2009

Twenty

I didn't get up until 1pm today. And even then I went back to bed for a while. I justified it because I stayed up really late watching a documentary about Shakespeare and I thought, since it was all in the name of self-improvement, that that would make the laziness OK. I think it did. I'm not in the habit of staying in bed really late but I could get used to it - hopefully without feeling the need to jusitfy myself every time.


I also just need to point out that I know the last line goes a bit weird but 1) shut up, 2) it's inversion (or some such nonsense) and that means it's allowed and, if anything, it actually makes me deeply artistic and fancy and 3) shut up. I'm getting my 'defensive' on today.



I don't think you should criticise
All of my new attempts to be wise.
I watched learning TV
Which I'm sure you'll agree,
My lie in, totally justifies.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment