Saturday 26 December 2009

Twenty Six

Ugh. Boxing Day. I actually like Boxing day because usually it means that you get to sit and wach TV all day and play with your presents (a keyboard, thanks for asking...) which I firmly intend to do. Unfortunately it'll have to wait until after I get home from work. People do enjoy a panto on Boxing Day and apparently that requires staff. Still, I love my job, but at the back of my mind all day there will be whatever crappy afternoon film I could hve been collapsed in front of. For the five minutes it took to write this limerick, I convinced myself I was actually going to get to watch the bad Christmas TV. I'm such an idealist, I really am...




I confess that I've gone a bit flat.
And I can't move from where I first sat.
But there's lots on TV
So I can't really see
What's so wrong with any of that.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment