Friday 4 December 2009

Four

So, today I was walking down the high street in New Cross and I saw a new tattoo parlour that had just opened up. I always end up staring at tattoo parlours because 10% of me would like a tattoo at some point in my life, while the other 90% is terrified of everything about them. Also they are just about the least posh places ever to involve the word "parlour". You have to admire them for trying though.

In the window of this particular tattoo parlour was a sign that said: "No Pushchairs". I don't know if this makes me a snob but it had honestly never occured to me that someone would take their child when they get their tattoo done. I mean, it's not exactly your usual errand is it?

Anyway, it made me laugh. I did a limerick.



Please do not take your kids through
To the room where you'll get your tattoo
Unless you can afford
As a kind of reward
To get them inked up just like you.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment