Thursday 10 December 2009

Ten

I saw a really tall man today. As in really tall. I think I'd put him at about seven foot, because I'm about 5'6" and he was at least a foot and a half taller than me. This is the only thing of note that has happened to me all day (don't worry, I have a party to go to later...). Anyway, in the absence of anything more exciting happening, and taking into account the fact that for about three days I've been obsessing over glittery eyeliner and shoes (the party again...) I don't think this is too bad.

Actually no. Scratch that. You're better off just stopping now to be very honest.

And I had to say "8ft" because I didn't have enough syllables for seven.



If my head was 8ft from my toes,
I'd have an extra long bed don't you know.
I'd avoid strong windy gusts,
And for transport I must
Say train ceilings are just far too low...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment